In the unlikely event that you would like to return the product for any reason, please bring into our attention as soon as possible and we are willing to refund/exchange within 7 days upon receipt. Returns after this period will not be accepted. Contact Us
- -All returns must accompany the original packaging and include all original accessories which accompanied the original shipment.
- -Postage and insurance charge is non-refundable for exchange/return items.
- -Buyer is responsible for shipping and handling, insurance costs related to returning the item. Some items may be subject up to a 20% restocking fee.
- -We reserve the right to reject any returns if the proper guidelines are not followed.
Due to the nature of the cosplay items being personal clothing and once off event use. We do not accept returns for cosplay costumes or cosplay wigs, unless the cosplay item is faulty on arrival. We are not responsible for you ordering the wrong size item. If you want to exchange for a different size, there will be no extra charge on handling, however, you as the consumer will be responsible for all the extra postage costs. Returns must be made within 7 days of receiving the order. We will only offer 100% refund when:
- -The item you received is defected.
- -The item is not the goods you ordered.
- -The item is NOT of the quality and description that are associated with the item.
Please keep in mind that majority of our items are hand-made, so these items will have very minimal differences, any major differences will refer to a common standard by a common person.
If the package is faulty or broken upon arrival, please notify us at first notice. So that we can look into the matter and prepare a resolution.
If the reason of return is our fault, Super Gifts will pay for the postage costs. (for refund items)
If the reason of return is your fault, you will pay for the postage costs. (for exchange items)
Consumers may choose an alternative remedy to a refund, such as an exchange, a credit note, or to repair the goods.
We have the right to ask for proof of purchase from the consumer, a receipt or credit record.
We are not obliged to provide a refund, credit or exchange if a consumer has:
- -changed their mind, decided they no longer want the goods or just don’t like them, or found that goods are the wrong size or colour.
- -found they can buy the same or similar goods elsewhere for a cheaper price.
- -examined goods before buying them and should have seen any fault at that time.
- -has a defect drawn to their attention before they purchased goods, when goods are clearly labelled as seconds or faulty.
Refunds are only available in fairly limited circumstances.
A good can be Refunds if the item is:
- -not of acceptable quality
- -does not match the description
- -does not match the sample or demonstration model shown to you
A consumer is not automatically entitled to a refund if the consumer simply change their mind or later discover that they picked the wrong colour or the item doesn't fit.
When an item is marked with two prices it is illegal for the retailer to sell you the item at the higher price. However, the retailer can withdraw the item from sale. Beware of bait advertising where traders entice customers into their stores by advertising goods at very low prices but don't have the sale items in stock. This may be illegal. Retailers must ensure that reasonable supplies of the products are available during sales.
When you place a deposit on an item, you may be entering into a binding agreement to proceed with the transaction. If you change your mind, the trader may be entitled to retain all of part of your deposit.
The actual amount the trader is allowed to retain depends on the circumstances. This money compensates the trader for the time and expense devoted to the transaction, but should not be so high as to constitute a penalty.
Cooling-off period only apply to a limited number of transactions including, telemarketing, door-to-door sales, sale of land, sale of motor vehicles, contracts with agencies.
For minor problems with goods or services, the business chooses the remedy.
For major problems with goods or services, the consumer chooses the remedy.
For more information regarding legal rights about refunds, you may browse these websites:
|Go To Shopping Cart||My Account||Delivery||Returns||FAQ||Home|